Saturday, January 16, 2010

Old and New

The old is dead and gone and useless unless new meshes with the old for something meaningful. All new is useless also. New places and faces without meshing with the old will soon become old. I've learned recently that the stronghold used to keep me from being all that God wants in my life is self-pity. It is so destructive. When a fresh, new insight infuses the old with how much I have been given... my family, my husband, friends, which pales in how much Abba Daddy loves me and showers me with His radiance. What I want to be dead and useless this year is negative, critical thinking. He came to give LIFE, overflowing LIFE. I can appreciate the old, the roots of Christianity and missions mindset from my parents. A care for other people, etc. also came from the past. The new can revive the past where judging is allowed to die. Building up and freeing personalities for reaching potential will replace the critical spirit. After all, it is God's job to judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment