Thursday, July 8, 2010

Western Roundup

In our fast-paced contemporary world, there's sometimes a yearning inside to step into a new dimension. Is that why we find pleasure in innovative country western style for a change? Possibly the country western world is at your back door. You step out and inhale the fresh scent of larkspurs and leather. For those who long for it, but cannot embrace that, we may express that with fashion or decorating. There's some adorable western handbags at handlesandbangles.com. Find them on the last page of products.
On a spiritual level, there's a reality that can be attained. I call it "eternity moments." For me, it is as though time stops and I enter a different world. Peace and awesome wholeness fill me in such a way that my spirit transports to the open spaces. This is available, because I have a relationship with the Creator of the open spaces. The relationship started when I was born into a spiritual family, and became the daughter of The Creator. That relationship did not only give me access to this "place," it started an intimate Daddy relationship that filled a deep void in my life. My father loved me, but was extremely busy in the formative years. Later it was awkward and difficult to be close.
For those skeptics out there I know what you are thinking. This person is delusional. Most people who don't have a close relationship with their father find it difficult to allow God to get near their soul and heart. I've studied psychology and know about the energy fields and probes where pain, hunger, sadness, joy can be evoked with an electrical impulse. It is not unreasonable at all to understand that God Who Is fully Person(Entity) & fully Energy can communicate and fill the void that He created in our psyche.
A handbag, accessory of beautiful landscaping & decor can give us an effect of tranquility and a release from stresses of life. However, only in the arms of my DADDY am I fulfilled. For questions email me at handlesandbangles@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. For the skeptics: 1. Personal experience of millions of people throughout the past 2000 years validates the reality. (1Peter 2:19 Holy Bible says that there is a more sure evidence than prophecies fulfill, the "Daystar"...name for Jesus and the dawn of the morning(dawn on me, I got it, etc) rises in your hearts 2. Science is presently attempting to understand personality & functions of the brain which makes it even more feasible.
    To begin the relationship: 1 admit sin 2 ask for forgiveness, truly sorry for sin 3. trust and accept His free gift given because Jesus died for you.

    ReplyDelete